Our Work Life Balance Philosophy
"Since Wavelength International's inception in 1999, we have been committed to creating a workplace environment and culture that provides a work/life balance, focuses on the health and wellbeing of its employees and recognises the contribution our employees make to the success of the company. As Wavelength International has grown, maintaining this culture has sometimes proved challenging, but we truly believe that it is integral to creating a company of motivated, caring, productive and quality focused individuals who collectively ensure Wavelength International reaches and exceeds its business goals".
Our Organisation Benefits
In June 2012 Wavelength International achieved a position (28th) in BRW Top 50 Best Places to Work list for the third consecutive year. In survey responses 92% of our employees stated that Wavelength was a Great Place to Work.
Our benefits include:
- - Flexible work practices & the opportunity to regularly work from home
- - Casual dress code
- - Paid parental leave
- - Subsidised onsite massage, pilates & yoga classes and personal training
- - Regular social events
- - Regular Health and Wellbeing initiatives including flu vaccinations, skin checks and a nutrition seminar
- - Employee Assistance Program
- - Breakfast, snacks & fruit provided daily for all employees
- - Competitive remuneration packages and incentive schemes
Advice to Other Employers
Happy and healthy employees are really important to us at Wavelength. We take the time to listen to individual needs and implement work life strategies that are valued by each person. As employee needs change, we regularly check in with individuals to understand what else we can do to meet the challenging demands that many individuals face in meeting personal and work commitments.
We recognise that managers are critical in making work life strategies successful, so they play an important role in supporting and role modelling a healthy way of working.
Want to Know More?
Some Further Notes from our Organisation
To find out more about what we do, please contact our HR team on 02 8353 9000 and they will be more than happy to assist you.
Work Life Balance Awards/Recognition
- In June 2012 Wavelength International achieved 28th place in the BRW 2012 Best Places to Work list.
- In July 2011 Wavelength International was recognised as a Recommended Employer in the 2011 Australian Business Awards.
- In June 2011 Wavelength International was excited to achieve 30th place in the 'BRW Best Places to Work 2011 list' for the second successive year -http://www.wave.com.au/news.aspx.
- In October 2010 Wavelength International was delighted to win awards for both 'Best Brand' and 'Best Learning & Development Plan' at the Recruitment Excellence Awards, an initiative of Recruitment Extra magazine and its publishers Thomson Reuters, which recognises excellence, innovation and professionalism in the Australian recruitment industry.
- In June 2010 Wavelength was proud to achieve 30th place in the ‘BRW Best Places to Work 2010’ list which is organised through collaboration of BRW Magazine and the Great Place to Work Institute - http://www.wave.com.au/news.aspx#BRW.
- In October 2009 Wavelength International won 'Best Boutique Agency' for the second successive year at the Recruitment Excellence Awards.
- In August 2008 Wavelength International was named as a 'Recommended Employer' at the prestigious Australian Business Awards. These national awards honour organisations that demonstrate the core values of business excellence, product excellence, sustainability and commercial success in their respective industries.